Monday, August 30, 2010

Taking Off

...like fireworks!

I don't think I would like to meet the one guy in the entire world who doesn't enjoy an explosive fireworks show! That guy would have to be a bigger dud then a firecracker that fizzels up without a bang! That guy would probably think that parades, laser tag and baby laughter are also a drag! That guy must have the most disappointing sex life known to human kind! Are you that guy?! Yeah, I didn't think so.

These shots were taken at the annual Global Fest. It's been around for some time and if you haven't checked it out yet, you just might be that guy! I haven't gone for a few years now. It was a lot of fun, a great location for a date and an opportunity to try out some new gear. I like to think the photos are a lot of fun, but that's because I'm not that guy. That should mean that you will enjoy them too!




ps. never ever be THAT guy. No one likes THAT guy.




























loves,

stv

No comments:

Post a Comment